After 2.2 is released, you should see a "Plug-in" item in the left navigation tree of the admin console and in that page you will be able to install procrun from the online 2.2 repository.

If you need a quick solution, just download the files in the below location and put into <GERONIMO_HOME>/bin.

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Johannes Weberhofer, Weberhofer GmbH <> wrote:

I'm actually testing the latest G2.2 Snapshot; in the G2.2 documentation at it is recommended to install the "procrun" Plugin.  Is this plugin available somewhere in the repository? What's the way to install it correctly?

Best regards,