After 2.2 is released, you should see a "Plug-in" item in the left navigation tree of the admin console and in that page you will be able to install procrun from the online 2.2 repository.

If you need a quick solution, just download the files in the below location and put into <GERONIMO_HOME>/bin.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/branches/2.2/plugins/procrun/src/main/resources/bin/

-Jack