I committed your patch.... can you give us a hint about where the source files to fit in the new projects are?

thanks
david jencks

On Dec 11, 2009, at 2:46 PM, Gurkan Erdogdu wrote:

Hi Kevan;

I have created and patched issue.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4985.

Thanks;

--Gurkan

2009/12/9 Kevan Miller <kevan.miller@gmail.com>

On Dec 9, 2009, at 6:28 AM, Gurkan Erdogdu wrote:

> Hi folks;
>
> We would like to port our JSR-299 and JSR-330 related API projects into Geronimo spec. project. How could we start ?

Hi Gurkan,
Cool. Creating a Jira and patch for creating the projects in https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/trunk would help a little bit. Patch shouldn't include the spec classes, themselves -- for that we'd want to use svn copy to maintain svn history. Guess we'd only be looking for the pom.

I'll try and free up some time to look at this (next day or two). But if anybody else wants to have a go, please feel free!

--kevan

--
Gurkan Erdogdu
http://gurkanerdogdu.blogspot.com