Sorry folks there is still a problem.........It seems to be related to autoexport plugin....Once hernan and another time Joe has fixed this issue.
Here are some old references to the same problem.

http://old.nabble.com/New-child-page-added-to-AG-2.1-not-visible-on-index-page-tt18666514s134.html
http://old.nabble.com/Is-autoexport-from-Confluence-to-static-sites-working--td18953184s134.html

Thanks
Ashish