geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Rex Wang <rwo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: dojo unresponsive
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 08:03:48 GMT
It is not returning a whole tree here. That's slow because there is a great
many MBeans under the entry "All Mbeans -> geronimo". From the literal
meaning, you can see that will return all the mbeans managed in geronimo.

Actually, when I re-write the jmx viewer with the 3.x dojo, I tried my best
to avoid return the whole tree model. If you see the code I wrote in
JMXManagerHelper, you will found that I added a placeholder for each entry,
once you open the entry, will load the children dynamically.

-Rex