geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Delos <dait...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Need review] The mock UI for displaying bundle information
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 03:02:35 GMT
I agree your comments.See my reply in red. Thanks for your good suggestion!

Base on your discussion with Rex, we will also provide information about
requiring bundles that using a certain bundle.

As Rex said, possible solution is making use of
bundleContext.getAllServiceReferences(class=service
class,null)
and then traverse the ServiceReferences to find whose
getBundle().getSymbolicName/getVersion.

Thank both of you!

2009/12/16 Jack Cai <greensight@gmail.com>

> In line below.
>
> On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 10:35 AM, Delos <daition@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks for your comments, Jack. See my reply below.
>>
>> 1. Better add a "filter" or alike text before textbox D
>> I agree it's better to add a label for a textbox. But since there has been
>> "symbolic name" in front of the textbox,  I'm afraid the "filter" text
>> here may cause confusion.We will add tool tips such as "filter" for the
>> textbox. That can also indicate what it is used for.
>>

> We might borrow the design from Eclipse then, i.e., show the default text
> "type filter text" in the filter box.

  Right,we should add the default text

--
Best Regards,