geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Lin Sun <linsun....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Understanding the "partial=true; mandatory:=partial" trick
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 18:06:19 GMT
Hi,

Do we have to use Require-Bundle here?  I would think Import-Package
of packageX with the mandatory attribute should wire bundle 2 to
bundle 1.

Here's my understanding of your scenario:

Bundle1:
Export-Package:x;partial=true;mandatory:=partial

Bundle2:
Import-Package:x;partial=true
Export-Package:x

Any other bundles - should be wired to bundle 2:
Import-Package:x

Lin