geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Use tomcat trunk in some way?
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 04:25:37 GMT
I wonder if we should figure out a way to use tomcat trunk rather than
our modifiec 6.0,20.  They are presumably making some progress on
servlet 3.0 and there are definitely some fixes we could use.... for
instance the recent problem I fixed where jasper assumed all
classloaders are URLClassLoaders was already fixed more thoroughly in
tomcat trunk.

If I was to do this I guess I'd set up a project like our 6.0.20
external project and build it with maven. I think this is a viable
approach but hope I'm not the one to set it up :-)

thanks
david jencks