geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] geronimo 2.2 release (2nd try)
Date Wed, 09 Dec 2009 03:47:07 GMT

On Dec 8, 2009, at 9:36 AM, Joe Bohn wrote:

> README & RELEASE NOTES are not included in the assembly images - just in the source.
 I think these should also be in the assemblies and this is what we have done in the past.

> RELEASE NOTES in the source is not updated with the appropriate version  in the name
or internal content: RELEASE_NOTES-2.2-SNAPSHOT.txt and @version@ internally (this would not
be a problem if we had it included in the binaries with the version # resolved).

Not great, but I wouldn't stop the release for that...

> It is not clear to me the purpose of the new assembly - geronimo-plugin-farm-node-2.2.
 Is this discussed someplace and will it be made available as an individual download on from
our download page?

Regardless of availability as an explicit download, will be in maven and more importantly
in source (and created during a build).

--kevan