geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Geronimo 2.2 Release Status
Date Wed, 16 Dec 2009 07:37:48 GMT
The vote has passed, the artifacts are all available from maven repos,
and I've started collecting the stuff to list in the download page here:

http://people.apache.org/~djencks/2.2/

I still need to add the release notes and readme file and figure out
where the source is for the download page and per-release page.
Anyone know where this source is?

thanks
david jencks