geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Availability of Geronimo 2.2
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2009 00:29:01 GMT
The Apache Geronimo project is pleased to announce the available of
Apache Geronimo v2.2 server. This includes improvements too numerous
to mention here, a couple highlights are much easier custom server
assembly, up to date activemq support, and JASPIC support.

Visit the Downloads page for details on downloading Apache Geronimo
v2.2 server assemblies and links to the release notes:
http://geronimo.apache.org/downloads.html

The individual jars and plugins have been available through maven for
a few weeks now as I tried to figure out the last bits of the release
process.  It's quite possible I've messed up some bits of the non-
maven process, so let us know if there are problems.

A big THANK YOU to all that contributed to this release!  Great work
everyone!

david jencks