geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Progress tracking on trunk
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 08:17:47 GMT
I'm having trouble figuring out who is working on what in trunk and I
keep wondering if I'm duplicating work or stepping on someones toes.

I created a wiki page that I hope will help us all track how we are
doing in getting trunk working in osgi:

http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/GMOxPMGT/Module+Status

I'd appreciate it if everyone who has worked or is working on getting
a section of geronimo 3 working update this page with the current
status of what you are working on and check the status of what you may
have completed.

This is not intended to replace jira issues for module upgrades nor
talking about what we're doing on the dev list :-)  but having one
page devoted to this might hopefully be helpful in seeing how far we
have come.

many thanks
david jencks