geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ConfigurationBaseUrl in Tomcat 7 integration
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 23:53:19 GMT
I already did most of the coding yesterday, just had to figure out how
to make the tests pass.  I committed my initial work in rev 892003.

It could probably use some review and polishing, I noted a couple
things in GERONIMO-4989.  If you want to take a look that would be
great, otherwise I will review it again.  And, maybe you have a better
idea :-)

thanks
david jencks