geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: build problem?
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 16:04:14 GMT
I fixed it in my copy of tomcat (external/trunk/tomcat-parent-7.0.0)
and deployed a snapshot so I'm wondering why you are still seeing this.

On the other hand I am seeing some of the portlet projects pull in
tomcat6 and hang during the car plugin phase on puglins/console/plugin-
console-tomcat.  I'm going to continue trying to update all the
references from tomcat6 to tomcat7.

thanks
david jencks