geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Some spec API changes while compiling Tomcat 7 with Geronimo Servlet/JSP API
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 05:57:58 GMT
Hi Ivan,

I fixed the servlet sig problems and am pushing a snapshot.
I don't think we've tried to update the jsp spec yet.  Is there a new
spec version (2.2?) or a MR that introduces these changes?

BTW you should have no problems fixing these problems yourself, the
specs are at e.g.

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/specs/trunk/geronimo-servlet_3.0_spec

thanks
david jencks