geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] geronimo 2.2 release (2nd try)
Date Tue, 08 Dec 2009 16:15:45 GMT

On Dec 8, 2009, at 9:36 AM, Joe Bohn wrote:

> Thanks for pulling this together David!
>
> Here are some things that I've noticed thus far (not necessarily show stoppers) ...
>
> RAT results:
> These files without Apache headers:
> ./plugins/concurrent/geronimo-concurrent-core/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/concurrent/harmony/FutureTask.java
> ./plugins/concurrent/geronimo-concurrent-core/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/concurrent/harmony/RejectedExecutionHandler.java
> ./plugins/concurrent/geronimo-concurrent-core/src/main/java/org/apache/geronimo/concurrent/harmony/ThreadPoolExecutor.java

Those files are licensed under the Creative Commons Copyright-Only Dedication -- http://creativecommons.org/licenses/publicdomain/

They should not be changed, IMO.

> ./plugins/console/console-base-portlets/src/main/i18n-resources/jms-resource-providers.properties

I think that the contents of jms-resource-providers.properties is free of any creativitiy.
And, therefore, does not require a license header. Unless I'm mistaken, it's an empty file...

--kevan