geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Progress tracking on trunk
Date Sat, 19 Dec 2009 06:47:47 GMT
I updated the page a little to separate the modules into different
groups so that we concentrate on the important set of modules - at
least for now. I'm sure I put some modules in the wrong group so
please go ahead and update that as needed. I also removed some old
modules that we don't have anymore in trunk (derby, spring).

Jarek