geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Cai <greensi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion]Redesign of navigation system of geronimo Web console.
Date Mon, 21 Dec 2009 03:18:01 GMT
This is great! Thanks Shawn!

Some minor comments:
1. The performance of the tree is not ideal in FireFox. I know DOJO is not a
performance sweet. Not sure whether we can do anything here.
2. The color scheme looks a little gray. Shall we make them a little
brighter?
3. The filter box is cool. As I mention in another topic thread, we can put
a default text "type filter text"
4. A small defect: after a function is launched through the filter box, the
focus on the tree menu does not change right now.
5. Can we support page refresh? Currently it usually show the welcome page
after a page refresh.

-Jack