geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Cai <>
Subject Re: [Need review] The mock UI for displaying bundle information
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 10:19:40 GMT
Nice work. A few comments -

1. Better add a "filter" or alike text before textbox D
2. Area B is a little far away from the selection checkboxes, suggest to
move them closer. By design, users always need to select some bundles by
checking the check boxes and then move the mouse to the action buttons in B.
So the nearer, the better
3. It looks like the buddle information page is pretty lightweight. Have we
considered to embed it into the list page? As a pop up or expandable area...
4. Might want to add paging function
5. Might want to use icon to show the status

Also, will it be interesting to show what other bundles are currently using
a certain bundle?

View raw message