geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Cai <greensi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Geronimo 2.2 release (first try)
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 10:01:57 GMT
There might be something wired with my machine, but I'm seeing the below
error when starting the release candidate in Windows XP with IBM JDK 1.5.

Module 59/75 org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car
                    2009-12-01 17:52:00,562 ERROR [OpenEjbSystemGBean]
Unable to
 deploy mdb container
org.apache.geronimo.configs/activemq-ra/2.2/car.ActiveMQ R
A-javax.jms.MessageListener
org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.PropertyEditorException: Unable to find
Property
Editor for Object
        at
org.apache.xbean.propertyeditor.PropertyEditors.getValue(PropertyEdit
ors.java:290)
        at
org.apache.xbean.recipe.RecipeHelper.convert(RecipeHelper.java:172)
        at
org.apache.xbean.recipe.ObjectRecipe.extractConstructorArgs(ObjectRec
ipe.java:592)
        at
org.apache.xbean.recipe.ObjectRecipe.internalCreate(ObjectRecipe.java
:275)
        at
org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:96)

        at
org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:61)

        at
org.apache.xbean.recipe.AbstractRecipe.create(AbstractRecipe.java:49)

        at
org.apache.openejb.assembler.classic.Assembler.createContainer(Assemb
ler.java:987)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.openejb.OpenEjbSystemGBean.addResourceAdapter(Ope
nEjbSystemGBean.java:319)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.openejb.OpenEjbSystemGBean.access$200(OpenEjbSyst
emGBean.java:86)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.openejb.OpenEjbSystemGBean$2.memberAdded(OpenEjbS
ystemGBean.java:259)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ProxyCollection.addTarget(ProxyColl
ection.java:102)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanCollectionReference.targetAdde
d(GBeanCollectionReference.java:96)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanCollectionReference.addTarget(
GBeanCollectionReference.java:180)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanCollectionReference$1.running(
GBeanCollectionReference.java:110)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.fireRunningEve
nt(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:175)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor.access$300(Bas
icLifecycleMonitor.java:44)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicLifecycleMonitor$RawLifecycleBr
oadcaster.fireRunningEvent(BasicLifecycleMonitor.java:253)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.attemptFullStart
(GBeanInstanceState.java:295)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.start(GBeanInsta
nceState.java:103)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstanceState.startRecursive(G
BeanInstanceState.java:125)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.startRecursive(GBeanI
nstance.java:539)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.BasicKernel.startRecursiveGBean(Basi
cKernel.java:377)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.ConfigurationUtil.startConfiguratio
nGBeans(ConfigurationUtil.java:456)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.KernelConfigurationManager.start(Ke
rnelConfigurationManager.java:190)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.SimpleConfigurationManager.startCon
figuration(SimpleConfigurationManager.java:546)
        at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor25.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at
sorImpl.java:43)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.ReflectionMethodInvoker.invoke(Refl
ectionMethodInvoker.java:34)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanOperation.invoke(GBeanOperatio
n.java:130)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.GBeanInstance.invoke(GBeanInstance.
java:816)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.gbean.runtime.RawInvoker.invoke(RawInvoker.java:5
7)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.RawOperationInvoker.invoke(RawOperat
ionInvoker.java:35)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.basic.ProxyMethodInterceptor.intercept(Pro
xyMethodInterceptor.java:96)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.config.EditableConfigurationManager$$Enhan
cerByCGLIB$$f3c83224.startConfiguration(<generated>)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.doStartup(EmbeddedDaem
on.java:161)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.system.main.EmbeddedDaemon.execute(EmbeddedDaemon
.java:78)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.kernel.util.MainConfigurationBootstrapper.main(Ma
inConfigurationBootstrapper.java:45)
        at
org.apache.geronimo.cli.AbstractCLI.executeMain(AbstractCLI.java:65)
        at org.apache.geronimo.cli.daemon.DaemonCLI.main(DaemonCLI.java:30)
 started in   .468s
Module 60/75 org.apache.geronimo.configs/myfaces/2.2/car
                     started in   .015s

-Jack