geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jack Cai <greensi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Running G2.2 as a Windows-Service
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 08:43:22 GMT
After 2.2 is released, you should see a "Plug-in" item in the left
navigation tree of the admin console and in that page you will be able to
install procrun from the online 2.2 repository.

If you need a quick solution, just download the files in the below location
and put into <GERONIMO_HOME>/bin.

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/branches/2.2/plugins/procrun/src/main/resources/bin/

-Jack

On Fri, Nov 27, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Johannes Weberhofer, Weberhofer GmbH <
office@weberhofer.at> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I'm actually testing the latest G2.2 Snapshot; in the G2.2 documentation at
>
> http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDOC22/configuring-geronimo-as-a-windows-service.htmlit is
recommended to install the "procrun" Plugin.  Is this plugin available