geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Pluto 2 in geronimo
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 09:38:44 GMT
I have pluto 2 working in geronimo trunk, wired with blueprint.  There
are still a few exceptions on some console pages but they aren't
related to pluto.

portlet 2 depends on jsr 188 ccpp and pluto uses the sun spec jar to
build against.  My legal-fu is not up to deciphering whether we can
turn the sun spec jar into a bundle and redistribute it, so I wrote
new api classes from the javadoc.  See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-4982

   Advice would be great.

Assuming we want to keep my implementation, do we need to do anything
licensing-wise before publishing snapshots?  Until this question is
resolved you'lll need to build the spec jar locally before building
trunk.

There is still a bunch of cleanup work I want to do for wiring pluto
and integrating our admin console extension stuff.  Also we may be
able to push some more code back into pluto.

thanks
david jencks