geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: build problem?
Date Mon, 14 Dec 2009 21:58:04 GMT
I finally got trunk to build for me....
there were a few more tomcat6 refeences that I think were confusing
feilix and preventing it from figuring out which tomcat bundle to wire
to.

Mark Thomas has fixed the jspc issue in tomcat trunk so I'll out
regenerating external/trunk/tomcat-parent-7.0.0.

I'd be curious if anyone else can build trunk successfully.

thanks
david jencks