geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Create a geronimo-utils module to host those util methods
Date Wed, 30 Dec 2009 00:33:02 GMT
How much duplication is there?  I think there might be a danger of
ending up with 5 or 10 util-type modules all with one class with 5
methods in them.  IIRC geronimo-common started out with an idea like
this.  I like the idea of having a single implementation of commonly
used utilities but like even more centralizing the functionality that
uses these utilities.

thanks
david jencks