geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [PASSED] Re: [VOTE] geronimo 2.2 release (2nd try)
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 01:50:15 GMT
The plugins have to be rebuilt for 2.2, as the CAR files include
references to 2.2-SNAPSHOT, which the released 2.2 server doesn't
include aliases for....  Once the 2.2 server artifacts have been
replicated to the mirror repos, I'll update the openjpa2 plugin and
publish new snapshots and update the XML file.

David, can you update the XML file for geronimo-2.2?

Maybe Ivan or someone else will have time to look at the Samples.

-Donald