geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build problem?
Date Tue, 15 Dec 2009 08:46:41 GMT
Finally, I could built the plugin folder (Jetty releated are commented out,
as I just wish to try Tomcat).
When starting the welcome server, I got a class not found exception in
JasperListener class, it tries to load a class in jasper modules, certainly
it failed. I remembered that Jarek or someone else has mentioned it in the
past.

--
Ivan