geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Some spec API changes while compiling Tomcat 7 with Geronimo Servlet/JSP API
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 06:10:19 GMT
Thanks, David.
I do have svn access to those spec codes, but just not sure whether the
methods signatures are really changed in the new spec 3.0. So ...
For JSP, it seems that there is no new 2.2 version in Java EE 6. Yes, I am
also curious about the parameter change, or just a new MR for 2.1? I am
checking it now.
BTW, once JSP/Servlet compilation errors disappeared, I would update the
Tomcat to 7.0.

--
Ivan