geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Some spec API changes while compiling Tomcat 7 with Geronimo Servlet/JSP API
Date Thu, 10 Dec 2009 02:58:34 GMT
Hi,
    While compiling Tomcat 7 with our own Servlet/JSP API, there are some
errors about method signature changes. So far, I have no access to the new
specs, if anyone could, please help to check it.
    javax.servlet.jsp.elExpressionEvaluator
    1. The parameter expectedType in all the methods are changed to generic
type Class<?>
    2. javax.servlet.ServletContext
        Map<String, ServletRegistration> getServletRegistrations() ->
Map<String, ? extends ServletRegistration> getServletRegistrations();
        Map<String, FilterRegistration > getFilterRegistrations(); ->
Map<String, ? extends FilterRegistration> getFilterRegistrations();
       void setSessionTrackingModes(Set<SessionTrackingMode>
sessionTrackingModes); -> void
setSessionTrackingModes(EnumSet<SessionTrackingMode> sessionTrackingModes);
  Thanks !
--
Ivan