geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ivan <xhh...@gmail.com>
Subject Keep the same convention of import/export packages
Date Thu, 03 Dec 2009 03:29:52 GMT
Hi,
    Currently, Geronimo uses many third-parties bundles (like pubished by
ServiceMix), also publishes some bundles by our own. So, whether importing
and exporting the packages at the same time, I think we need to have a same
convention. I checked the bundles published by ServiceMix, for those tool
components, like commons-*, they do not import their own packages. I also
found those bundles published by Felix always import those packages.
Generally specaking, it is hard to say which one is better. So, for
Geronimo, personally, I prefered the way of ServiceMix, which does not
import those packages at the same time for those tool-like components.
    Any comment ?
--
Ivan