geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject build problem?
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 19:09:53 GMT
I'm seeing this kind of error in building console bits... anyone else
seeing it or know how to fix it?  Maybe I need to build something
locally???  Haven't looked far yet.

[INFO] snapshot org.apache.geronimo.ext.tomcat:jasper-el:7.0.0.0-
SNAPSHOT: checking for updates from ops4j.snapshots
[INFO] [jspc:compile {execution: default}]
Created dir: /Users/david/projects/geronimo/server/trunk/plugins/
console/console-base-portlets/target/jsp-source
[INFO] Compiling JSP source files to /Users/david/projects/geronimo/
server/trunk/plugins/console/console-base-portlets/target/jsp-source
[INFO]
[ERROR] FATAL ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] The absolute uri: http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/fmt cannot be
resolved in either web.xml or the jar files deployed with this
application
[INFO]

thanks
david jencks