geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Geronimo 2.2 release (first try)
Date Tue, 01 Dec 2009 02:23:09 GMT
There were several files missing source license headers. I've fixed in branches/2.1. They would
both merit a -1 from me.

Where is the code in svn? Although I use the source archives to verify the release, I also
usually diff against the code in svn. Couldn't figure out how to do that, here...

I haven't run a build, yet. But took a look through my typical checks and didn't see any other
problems...

--kevan

On Nov 28, 2009, at 9:06 PM, David Jencks wrote:

> I've managed to come up with a 2.2 release candidate built using the maven-release-plugin.
>
> See the jira issues here:
>
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10220&styleName=Html&version=12312965
>
> Staged to
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-024
>
> The main artifacts up for vote are the source release archives
>
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-024/org/apache/geronimo/geronimo/2.2/geronimo-2.2-source-release.tar.gz
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-024/org/apache/geronimo/geronimo/2.2/geronimo-2.2-source-release.zip
>
> If you vote you should at least examine these and make sure something plausible builds
from them.

> Since we're on a holiday weekend and we have to verify that the binaries pass the tck
the voting is likely to remain open for more than the minimum 72 hours.