geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <jean-louis.monte...@atosorigin.com>
Subject Bad web fault managment
Date Wed, 23 Dec 2009 08:09:30 GMT

Hi folks,

I've been working with David BLEVINS as an OpenEJB developer.

I'm a beginner with Apache Geronimo, and I'd like to know what is the link
between Apache OpenEJB and Apache Geronimo.

Actually, i did some enhancements in the web service part of Apache OpenEJB,
and i can see some of them in Apache Geronimo. But, as far as i can see,
some bugs have been fixed in Apache OpenEJB but not in Apache Geronimo.

On the other hand, i'm working in upgrading Apache CXF to 2.x in Apache
OpenEJB and most of the work is already available in Apache Geronimo.

Is it possible to get some inputs?
If there are tightly coupled, i need to check on both OpenEJB and Geronimo.

Regards,
Jean-Louis