geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From frapien <frank.pien...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Apache Web Profile Edition of the Java EE 6 standard ?
Date Wed, 02 Dec 2009 14:19:16 GMT

Hi Maths,

there are plans to release an jee6-web-profile Edition after Geronimo 2.2 is
out

http://cwiki.apache.org/GMOxDEV/road-map-for-jee6-web-profile.html

 it would be nice to see it before the Big-G 3.0 is out.

Some specs of JavaEE are partialy already
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/geronimo/specs/

Regards
Frank