geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Kevan Miller <kevan.mil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: build problem?
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 19:34:39 GMT

On Dec 11, 2009, at 2:09 PM, David Jencks wrote:

> I'm seeing this kind of error in building console bits... anyone else seeing it or know
how to fix it?  Maybe I need to build something locally???  Haven't looked far yet.

> [INFO] snapshot org.apache.geronimo.ext.tomcat:jasper-el:7.0.0.0-SNAPSHOT: checking for
updates from ops4j.snapshots
> [INFO] [jspc:compile {execution: default}]
> Created dir: /Users/david/projects/geronimo/server/trunk/plugins/console/console-base-portlets/target/jsp-source
> [INFO] Compiling JSP source files to /Users/david/projects/geronimo/server/trunk/plugins/console/console-base-portlets/target/jsp-source
> [ERROR] FATAL ERROR
> [INFO] The absolute uri: http://java.sun.com/jsp/jstl/fmt cannot be resolved in either
web.xml or the jar files deployed with this application

I haven't built recently.

We've run into similar problems, before. http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GERONIMO-2955
might help shed some light on the general issue...

--kevan