On Wed, Nov 4, 2009 at 11:40 AM, Shawn Jiang <genspring@gmail.com> wrote:
Now we are using karaf as OSGI runtime. Karaf has its own shell which is based on RFC 139 command service.  Karaf shell uses blueprint and a set of util abstract classes

typo, it should be  Standard command line interface  "RFC 147" instead of RFC 139 here.

to provide a easy to use program model  for new commands.

Geronimo 2.x has its own shell which

I found that all the gshell bootstrap files in geronimo_home/etc has been removed in geronimo 3.0 framework.   Is there any plan  to migrate existing geronimo shell commands from gshell to karaf shell in geronimo 3.0 ?

--
Shawn

--
Shawn