Hi Forrest,

How did you try to install the welcome-jetty.car plugin?

After working for a few days and committing I remembered my welcome servers... :-)

I just tried building plugins/welcome and then running welcome-jetty-server.  It started up with a ClassCastException from jasper but seems to be actually started.

While http://localhost:8080/ gives me a 404 error http://localhost:8080/index.jsp appears to give me the welcome page.  Maybe welcome-file processing isn't working right in jetty 8 at the moment.

I haven't tried the welcome-tomcat-server yet.

thanks
david jencks