From: Kevan Miller [mailto:kevan.miller@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 11:19 AM
To: Geronimo Dev
Cc: Fei LI
Subject: Re: help

Hi Fei,
Please try and limit your email topics to a single mailing list.

Donald Woods responded to your first question as follows:

On Nov 3, 2009, at 8:05 PM, Donald Woods wrote:

Before building the Eclipse Plugins (GEP 2.2.0) you'll need to build a Geronimo 2.2-SNAPSHOT server locally (from geronimo/brnaches/2.2), as the artifacts out on the SNAPSHOT repo are really old.  I've started a build to publish the latest 2.2-SNAPSHOT artifacts out, to get one last one out there before we have a 2.2 RC to start testing, but it'll take several hours for the publish to finish.  The best bet, is to always build the latest server code before trying to build GEP....

I haven't tried to build devtools, recently. Will give it a try...

--kevan