There is no reason to keep both.

--jason

On Nov 6, 2009, at 10:40 AM, Shawn Jiang wrote:

Currently, here are different opinions on how G3.0 shell should go:

1, Remove gshell completely, migrate all existing commands to karaf console.
      Pros:  Minimize the server size.  Bring a clean, easy to use command program model.
      Cons: Break users existing shell.

2, Keep gshell as it was, add a gshell-karaf bridge to call karaf commands in gshell.
      Pros:  Enlarge the server size. Bring a more complex command infrastructure.
      Cons: Without breaking users existing shell.

Does anyone have another thoughts on this ?  Maybe we need a vote for this someday.