geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A wierd problem when deploying applications to Geronimo on Lotus Foundation
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 01:57:47 GMT
Are you writing the service script by yourself or using the Service Register
script in Geronimo ?

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/branches/2.1/assemblies/geronimo-boilerplate-minimal/src/main/underlay/bin/gserviceReg.sh

I never met the problem you described with the service registered by
gserviceReg.sh

--
Shawn