geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Discussion]Re-org admin console
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 03:12:27 GMT
No matter what technology we might  choose to implement console.  #1,2,3
metioned by Jeff are doable without large effort, and could bring a
considerable improvement on the usability of current console. I even think
we can get these done in G2.2.X but not only for G3.0.

I suggest to open a JIRA to track the console usability issue while keeping
the console tech choosing discussion onoging.

Comments ?

--
Shawn