geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn Jiang <genspr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there any plan to migrate existing geronimo shell commands from gshell to karaf shell in geronimo 3.0 ?
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 09:56:57 GMT
En, we need more discussion here:

I found a new shell base module in geronimo 3.0 framework added by David.J

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/server/trunk/framework/modules/geronimo-shell-base

Which are providing configuration and kernel related command util according
to typical *karaf *command program model.

*David*,

Can you share your ideas on the how shell should be in G3.0 ?

--
Shawn