geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From viola lu <viola...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re-categorize the items in navigation pane for G2.2
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 08:55:13 GMT
As Donald Woods noticed, navigation panel re-organization will result in
console test suite package. From SVT view, this also will affect our
selenium automation code: first should check all items' path, and update its
path.This is time-consuming.So it's better to re-organize navigation panel
in G3.0.Thanks.

--
viola