geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Ellen Tang <ltang.el...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about the "Create Plugin" portlet
Date Sat, 14 Nov 2009 14:38:03 GMT
Hi,

Thanks for replying.

Do you mean that we can put a "expert" or "show all" option in the "Create
Plugin" portlet? Because I can see the "Expert User" checkbox when I click
the "Assemble a server" button and choose which plugins or plugin groups to
include in the server assembly, but I can't see any option like that in the
"Create Plugin" portlet or when I click the "Export Plugin" button.

Ellen