geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Help needed to debug a KernelDelegate call
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 18:59:10 GMT
I'm not sure what you are asking about.  The mbean server is supplied
by the java platform so you'll need it's source if you want to
understand what is happening locally during the invoke call.  I would
suggest debugging in the target vm in the basic kernel to see what is
happening there (including if the call gets to the remote vm).

hope this relates to what you are asking about...
david jencks