geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [BUILD] branches/2.1: Failed for Revision: 833838
Date Sun, 08 Nov 2009 08:33:23 GMT
This failure might be caused by 2.1 not using the nexus repo yet.  At
apachecon I asked Biran Fox to remove all the legacy (non-nexus)
snapshots since they have caused a really lot of trouble with bad
interactions with stuff in the nexus repo.

If indeed 2.1 is not using nexus I'd suggest that  we either stop
building it or convert it to deploying snapshots to nexus.

thanks
david jencks