geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: failed to compile jasper-deployer.
Date Wed, 18 Nov 2009 18:33:28 GMT
I talked with Guillaume about applying the patch and he wants us to
verify that the jdt compiler really works in an osgi environment
without the prefs service.  I think that means we will need to get the
the point of actually deploying a jsp app and having it run in the
server and compile the jsps on the fly.... this may be a few days
off.  We might disable precompilation of  jsps for the console and
welcome app.

thanks
david jencks