geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From David Jencks <david_jen...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ee apps in trunk
Date Wed, 25 Nov 2009 07:12:03 GMT
Hi Forrest,

How did you try to install the welcome-jetty.car plugin?

After working for a few days and committing I remembered my welcome
servers... :-)

I just tried building plugins/welcome and then running welcome-jetty-
server.  It started up with a ClassCastException from jasper but seems
to be actually started.

While http://localhost:8080/ gives me a 404 error http://localhost:8080/index.jsp
  appears to give me the welcome page.  Maybe welcome-file processing
isn't working right in jetty 8 at the moment.

I haven't tried the welcome-tomcat-server yet.

thanks
david jencks