geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Gawor <jga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Web apps work in jetty in trunk
Date Mon, 30 Nov 2009 17:33:57 GMT
I was also able to display the welcome app on tomcat a few days ago
but with one main hack. I had to expand the car file that contained
the welcome app and point Tomcat to that expanded directory. So I
think we might need to re-enable car module expansion and injection of
configurationBaseUrl property.

Jarek