geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Fei LI" <...@mdacorporation.com>
Subject RE: help
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 18:01:08 GMT
Hi Donald,

Thanks for your answer and I tried to build the server first, and I got
error message:
"
[INFO] Unable to find resource
'org.apache.geronimo.bundles:commons-cli:jar:1.0_1-SNAPSHOT' in
repository apache.snapshots (http://repository.apache.org/snapshots)
[INFO]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

Missing:
1) org.apache.geronimo.bundles:commons-cli:jar:1.0_1-SNAPSHOT
"

My building environment is:
Windows XP
apache-maven-2.2.0