geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From "Fei LI" <>
Subject RE: help
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 16:28:20 GMT
Hi Kevan,
I am so glad to have your answer. Yes, I sent to everyone because I do
not know if my email reached anybody. I always get my own email back. I
do not know what that means. Blocked? Bumped? Accepted but nobody
After you fix it, can you simply give me what procedure to follow? I
need a success build without error.
1. which Maven version to try.
2. which SVN path to retrieve source code.
3. which Maven commend to use: "mvn clean install -Ptestsuite"
Fei Li

From: Kevan Miller []
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2009 11:19 AM
To: Geronimo Dev
Cc: Fei LI
Subject: Re: help

Hi Fei,
Please try and limit your email topics to a single mailing list.

Donald Woods responded to your first question as follows:

On Nov 3, 2009, at 8:05 PM, Donald Woods wrote:

	Before building the Eclipse Plugins (GEP 2.2.0) you'll need to
build a Geronimo 2.2-SNAPSHOT server locally (from
geronimo/brnaches/2.2), as the artifacts out on the SNAPSHOT repo are
really old.  I've started a build to publish the latest 2.2-SNAPSHOT
artifacts out, to get one last one out there before we have a 2.2 RC to
start testing, but it'll take several hours for the publish to finish.
The best bet, is to always build the latest server code before trying to
build GEP....

I haven't tried to build devtools, recently. Will give it a try...

View raw message