geronimo-dev mailing list archives

From Donald Woods <dwo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Re-categorize the items in navigation pane for G2.2
Date Fri, 20 Nov 2009 14:05:20 GMT
The risk is in the testsuite and docs, as some of the browser based
tests have to specify the navigation path and/or portlet names.  Making
changes like this right before David is ready to start a release
candidate is too risky in my book.

Also, the docs would need to be scrubbed to fix any console navigational
guides to specific portlets.

-Donald